Sunday Morning Worship. Our Weekly 10 – 11 AM service contains singing, Scripture readings, prayer, a sermon, among other creative worship expressions. Our teaching messages seek to be grounded in Scripture, relevant to our context in the world, engaging, and accessible by everyone, no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, etc. We have a broad variety of musical styles in our gatherings. We place a strong emphasis on contemporary music in the rock/pop style while at the same time honor our rich history of hyms. We have concurrent nursery and children’s programs so there is something for the entire family. There are no dress code expectations, so come as you feel most comfortable. You can learn abit more about us here.
The Exchange happens every Sunday at 11:15 am after the Sunday morning worship. This is where we facilitate conversations, make friends and learn together – for all ages. Here are some options available:
- The Exchange: Preschool – Parents can drop off their children ages 2-5 for supervised playtime in the nursery behind the sanctuary.
- The Exchange: Kids – Grades 1-5 are invited to meet downstairs for games, Bible stories, and lots of other exciting things.
- The Exchange: Youth – Grades 6-12 are invited to come and hang out downstairs for games, Bible study, and more.
- The Exchange: Coffee House – All ages are invited to come and grab a coffee or espresso from the Coffee House located near the front entrance and to take advantage of one of our many comfy alcoves throughout the church to enjoy conversation with one another. If you prefer to have a semi-directed conversation regarding the morning’s sermon, there are tables set up in the gym with questions provided. So grab your coffee, and make your way to whichever location you prefer
We also have mid-weekly Programs for all ages:
Boys Club runs from 7:00 – 8:30PM on Wednesday evenings. For all boys grades 2 – 5, what could be more fun than gym nights, crafts, Wii tournaments, and tobogganing? These are just a few of the things we have planned for you!
Girls Club runs on Wednesday nights from 7:00 – 8:30PM. For all girls grades 2 – 5, who love making new friends, games and crafts, parties and other fun events, we have just the thing for you!
Adult Life Groups. These offer the opportunity to explore your interests, share common concerns, help one another, love, learn, laugh, serve, reach out, and grow- with other people. Typically the groups range from 6-20 people so you can connect in a meaningful way with others. Whether you want to investigate Christianity in a safe environment, grow with other new Christians, serve with people who have similar interests and talents, or get to know other people, there’s a Life Group with an open chair waiting for you.
Interest Groups. We also have groups that center on a specific interest. These currently are our active ones:
- Quilters’ Group
- “Movers and Shakers” Parkinson Group
- Men’s Floor Hockey
- Wednesday Prayer Groups
- Women’s Ministry
- Women’s Bible Study
- Women’s Retreat
- Men’s Ministry
- Men’s Retreat